Re: OT: ogg player

[...]

I don't know what fits your specific requirements, but here is a list of
portable players that support vorbis (some do flac as well) :
http://wiki.xiph.org/index.php/PortablePlayers

Thanks to all who have answered.  The feedback is greatly appreciated.
Regarding this mentioned page, that's the 1st one I looked at, but
there are many devices there no longer available, and also many that
were never available in the US.  I'm in Costa Rica, and as here
there's nothing available here I depend on whatever it's under US.  So
at the end the page is almost useless.  Under the web, looks like the
best options are iriver, iaudio or samsung.

As samsung hadn't been commented out, I guess iriver is one of the
best options.  It's a shame lexar never released its sd-card ogg
player, and I went through its web page and apparently they're not
producing players any more except for the sd-card mp3 one which is the
option I wanted but with ogg support, :-(.

Thanks again,

--
Javier