Mondo

Tried for first time, going to DVD. When I finally go it to actually start the
backup seriously, it redid all its cataloging, called mindi, etc. A nice long
gzip2 operation. Then it started cycling through task/DVD lines. I am 12%
done, task and DVD. Of course, nothing has gone to that DVD at all. I suppose
it is setting up a humongous image or fs which will write out at the end, all
being well. 12% done and 536:30 to go.

Is this how thing baby should play? Any way to resume where it left off if
interrupted? Is there a significantly faster utility--I am afraid of
systemimage though this might be best.