firefox problem in unstable

Hi. I am using unstable. While trying to mail from the web interface
of our mail account that is a SquirrelMail v1.4.6 i encounter with a
"save file" dialog box when i try to send a mail. The "compose.php"
file is being asked for to be saved. I can see my mails. Read my
mails. The only problem occurs at sending file. The strange thing is
that compose.php is 0Kb. And although the intarface is asking me to
save file and the mail compose screen is still on the screen, the mail
had already been sent!

What is the problem? Related with the server configuration? (There is
no problem at the W$ environment or at my friend's Debian unstable).
Seems the problem is with my firefox.

Is there any idea for solving it or identifying the problem?

--
Oğuz Yarımtepe