floppy boot for local installation

Hi,
I ve just downloaded the 2 floppies ( boot.img and
root.img) to start installation from floppy. I have
all the sarge in local ftp server. Since I haven't CD
drive on some machines, I want to install from the
server by using the floppy to start the installation,
unfortunately  the fd tried to get the packages from
the network, there is no option to tell from where to
install as in the standard installation CD ??
Perhaps I downloded the bad images ??? in this case
where can I found the good ones.
thank you very much
bela