cid tasksel postgresql install failure

tasksel returns an error 255 when installing postgresql. Before that happens though several packages appear to get installed and configured. The error happens right after postgresql-doc is configured and 100% shows up on the screen. It's possible the installation may have gone completely correctly but tasksel coulldn't handle whatever happened and bombed out anyway. I'll check this out later today since I have to do a credit union run before the place closes and shopping today.