Re: xserver-xorg fatal configuration

Tore Ericsson wrote:

>>The only two suggestions I'd have then is to try reinstalling whatever
>>

>and I have no means of 'reinstalling whatever' except the netinstall CD, I'd
>appreciate other suggestions than what seems impossible, thanks for bothering
>anyhow :)

Are you saying that if you "dpkg -i kdelibs4c2a_3.5.1-2_i386.deb" (after
wget'ing it or otherwise downloading it:
http://packages.debian.org/cgi-bin/download.pl?arch=i386&file=pool%2Fmain%2Fk%2Fkdelibs%2Fkdelibs4c2a_3.5.1-2_i386.deb&md5sum=49f28c8787c1fac39427154620ae3314&arch=i386&type=main
for i386), the installation of the deb will fail? (I assume that's the
correct package, as it's the only hit I had on debian.org when I
searched for /libkdecore.so.4/ in the Testing branch.)

--
Kent

//