cvs for media files?

Hi folks,

I'm going to be working on a collaborative audio documentary, probablay
using audacity.  I would love to do some kind of version control on
the project, sowe could all work on the documentary at home & then
merge (and accept/reeject) our changes somehow.  But probably this
will involve incremental changes to a significant number of media
files.  Does anyone know whether there's a version-control system which
can handle such changes to binary files easily and clearly?  I don't
know much about cvs & its competitors, so this is just an
out--of-the-blue question.

thanks,

matt

 .''`.       Matt Price