libsdl and qemu for linux

hello
 my hd is actually partitioned according to this table
 #
 <dump> <pass>
 proc /proc proc defaults 0 0
 /dev/hda4 / ext3 defaults,errors=remount-ro 0 1
 /dev/hda3 none swap sw 0 0
 /dev/hda2 /media/win vfat noauto,rw,user 1 0
 /dev/hdc /media/cdrom0 iso9660 ro,user,noauto 0 0
 /dev/sda1 /media/pen0 vfat noauto,user,async,rw 0 0

 where /dev/hda2 is a WinXp partition and /dev/hda4
 a Linux one. I'd like to boot XP in /dev/hda2 while running Debian
 but the error is:
 roberto:~# qemu -snapshot -boot c -hda /dev/hda2
 warning: could not open /dev/net/tun: no virtual network emulation
 Could not initialize SDL - exiting
 roberto:~#

 i've correctly installed libsdl1.2-dev and i do not understand the
problem with SDL. I am not interestend at all in network configuration
since i use net only under linux; my one aim is to use the XP in
/dev/hda2 without rebooting or installing a new Win in /dev/hda4...
is it possible?

 any help is very appreciated!!
--
roberto