Re: linux add afghan (dari, pashto, usbek) keyboard layout

Hi all,

This mail intends to complete the thread which I started at 2006-02-15.

After searching for quite a while it turned out that no one has ever
created and published any Afghan keymaps (Dari, Pashto, southern Uzbek)
for Linux. To close this gap I have created the corresponding keymaps
and sended them at Monday/ Thursday this week to the maintainer of the
"xkb" package.

The preliminary version of the keymaps and a "Mini Howto" can be found
at [1].

1: http://www.afghanischerKulturverein.de/en/afghanComputer_en.php

Regards
M. Emal Alekozai