Re: debian-user and mutt...

Andrei Popescu wrote:

On Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:27:22 +0000
Digby Tarvin <digbyt@acm.org> wrote:

Hi

Thanks for your message..

On Thu, Feb 09, 2006 at 03:25:44PM +0200, Andrei Popescu wrote:
Why is it that on the other lists I subscribe to a 'reply' to
a posting by default goes to the list, but on this list it
goes only to the original poster, and a 'replay-all' goes to
the list with CC to the poster, which is presumably what
the signature abore refers to...
This has been discussed, I think once per month (at least) :)
It has to do with Reply-To munging and is a BIG flame-bait on
this list. So please don't start
Looks like I didn't wait long enough then - I've only been
subscribed since Jan 25th..

Is there a list FAQ I should have consulted - I didn't find one on
	http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/

That is usually the best way to avoid having the same questions
asked over and over..

Kamaraju Kusumanchi (Raju) (I hope I didn't misspell his name) was putting together something like this. You can search for his posts. The thread was embedded in another thread about newbies ... a long thread.
Andrei, You spelled it correctly :-)

The correct link is

http://www.people.cornell.edu/pages/kk288/du-guidelines.html

It is still under preparation. Any comments, feedback on that are welcome.

Unfortunately, your question (reply to munging) is the one that has not been completed. But it is in my todo list. As soon as I get some free time, I will be writing it up.

thanks
raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi