Re: wrong RE: Not a Debian question, but you guys know this stuff...

Alvin Oga wrote:

>On Tue, 31 Jan 2006, Tyson Varosyan wrote:
>

>>Sorry that I made you feel so incompetent.
>>

>you're proving your own incompetence
>
>i doubt anybody would do what you suggest to get virtual domains working
>
>and there may be more than one solution.. but yours is not it ...
>and will not pass the mustard test for our customers
>
>- thats all folks for late night entertainment
>
>c ya
>alvin

Alvin, you and I have both been on this list long enough that it's
obvious to me that you're a smart guy with lots of valuable knowledge
and skills. But why be rude?

And if you know enough about Apache to know that the way he is doing it
is wrong, then surely you know the right way to do it? Why not just
provide the answer rather than poking fun and being rude? At the risk of
seriously offending the atheists on this list and getting flamed, I'd
suggest the world would be a better place if we'd listen to Leviticus
19:14: "Do not curse the deaf or put a stumbling block in front of the
blind."

--
Kent