Re: Not a Debian question, but you guys know this stuff...

Tyson Varosyan wrote:

At the risk of having my hand slapped I will ask, since I bet there are
quite a few Apache users on this board.

I am trying to set up Multiple Daemons for my websites and through reading
the instructions, I find a curious passage, "Create a separate httpd
installation for each virtual host." However, there is ABSOLUTELY no
explanation on how to install a separate httpd installation. At least none
that I have been able to find. Please help.

I am using Windows 2000 and Apache 2.0.44

I was under the impression that Windows 2000 was not a recommended OS for Apache 2.0?