Re: need Lilypond 2.6

--- debian <debian@benburb.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 03:40:11PM +0100, Andreas Janssen wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > icmp (<icmp128@gmail.com>) wrote:
> >
> > > is there packages.debian.org alternative anywhere ?
>
> Have we any idea when package searching at debian.org will be back on
> air ?
>
> I am badly stuck for lilypond v2.6 and I have hosed my denyhosts also
> :-(

I don't know the answer to your question, but you could get Lilypond
via lilypond's own page:

  <http://lilypond.org/web/install/>

(which, incidentally, just directs you to the sid and etch repositories
on ftp.debian.org).  You need to get 3 files: lilypond for your
architecture, lilypond-data and lilypond-doc.  If you need them for
Sarge, I made a backport some time ago which I may be able to dig out
if you want, although you are probably better off compiling it again
yourself as they are now a bit dated.

Hope this helps,

Joe

Yahoo! Photos ? NEW, now offering a quality print service from just 8p a photo http://uk.photos.yahoo.com