Re: virtual machine

I wrote the page below a couple of months ago. I haven't got round to
configuring the accelerator yet though which is why there aren't any
instructions for that yet.

Installing Windows XP under Debian with QEMU
http://www.crazysquirrel.com/computing/debian/xp-under-debian-with-qemu.jspx

Hope that helps.