Re: IMAP Server Requirement

On Thu, Jan 19, 2006 at 06:14:47PM +0100, igor wrote:
} On Thu, 2006-01-19 at 17:06 -0500, Ropetin wrote:
} > What software do I need to use to make this happen?  I've read about a
} > number of different pieces of software but can't figure out what would
} > be best.  I don't want you to walk me through it step by step, just
} > point me in the right direction and give me a push!
} >
} Should courier-imap satisfy your need?
} http://www.courier-mta.org/imap/
}
} Here I have courier-imap using it as imap and pop3ssl server. It gives
} better perfomance for ssl connections then others.

You will also need fetchmail or getmail to retrieve the POP mail from the
server.

} igor <f13o@pletisan.rs.ba>
} pletisan
--Greg