DHCAST128 source

When I first put up netatalk, I just used plain passwords - one step at a time :-)
Now I wanted to use a UAM of DHCAST128 but I can't find it anywhere :-(

I found a reference while googling of
deb http://debian.jones.dk/ sarge misc
and I've tried it (varying sarge, etch, testing) in my Synaptic Repositories list without success, though the source did have a testing version of netatalk that was less than the Debian testing version? Anyone know where I can find it to use with netatalk 2.0.3-4? Could it be that everyone else is using some newer UAM now, but netatalk isn't yet ????

Thanks,
Lee C