Re: Command-line/batch tools for handling mail attachments?

On 01/12/2006 02:35:06 PM, Jim Holland wrote:
Hi

On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, Karl O. Pinc wrote:
> What about mimedecode?

I hadn't come across that before.  I tested it with various encoded
messages and it didn't do anything at all

OTOH, maybe I am thinking of mpack/munpack and scripting with file,
binhex, uudecode et-al.  It's been a long time.  I _did_ get something
working once upon a time.  Sorry to have possibly sent you down
a blind alley.

Karl <kop@meme.com>
                 -- Robert A. Heinlein