Re: Slightly OT: Comments, ideas, or suggestions for improving websites

> Josh King wrote:
>
> Don't take this the wrong way, but you asked.  What is the point of your
> site existing?  What does it achieve that has not already been achieved
> elsewhere, better?
>
> I like the one-question FAQ:
> "I want to get more involved with DebCentral, what can I do to help? WHo
> (sic) do I need to contact?"
>
> What an informative resource.

To answer your first question, please read what I originally posted. I
think that pretty much clearly defines what I would *like* to do.

As for the FAQ comment, I'm really missing your point. The answer is
pretty clearly stated. For a site thats only been around a short time, how
many frequently asked questions would you expect? Maybe just make up a few
and claim they're frequently asked as many do?

Anyway, the point of this post was to gather ideas and suggestions. Do you
have any? If you don't like it the way it is, then please give some
suggestions or ideas to improve it. Jump in and help out, or at least give
us an example of someplace you would consider to be doing things better.
Otherwise I would return your question and ask what the point of your post
existing is?