Re: How to install Brother 2070N

On Sun, Sep 04, 2005 at 11:09:19PM -0400, [KS] wrote:

> I started using the foomatic-gui program to configure it through a web
> browser. But there is no option for Brother printer's driver, so I'm
> stuck at that step. How do I go about installing the driver or
> configuring it so that I can test it if it even works with Debian or not.

Well, I did a search at <http://google.com/linux>.  First hit:

  http://solutions.brother.com/linux/sol/printer/linux/cups_drivers.html

... which is a Brother-supplied Linux solution.
--
Carl Fink                                         carl@fink.to
If you attempt to fix something that isn't broken, it will be.