Installing Woody and LARGE download of UNCHOOSEN packages

I have installed Debian Woody 3.0r5 from Netinstall CD disk.
After installation has succesfuly finished I have made apt-get update and apt-get
upgrade (even if it would'nt be necessary). Then I have open dselect and found MC
package - chose it nad exit. Then I have selected Install and be surprised - beside
MC there was a LARGE amount of packages which I have not chosen. There was
aprox. 100 MB to download.
Was it something wrong during Debian config?
I have to mention that I have not say YES when asked Run TaskSel nor DSelect
during Debian Config.
Where did I failed?

THNX                      Seba