Autorn of program on KDE login?

I'm trying to convert a setup from Gnome 1.4 to something current. So far
I'm leaning in the direction of KDE, as it seems more customizable than
the current flavor of Gnome (which BTW sunrises me).

In any case, I have a perl script that picks a random image to use for a
desktop background. In Gnome 1.4, I'm able to configure this program to be
run automatically at startup.

So far, I have not found a way to do this in KDE. Is there some way I can
do this?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin