Acer WLAN

Hello,

I would like to run my Acer WLAN 802.11 PCMCIA Card under Debian (sid, 2.6.9). According to linux-wlan.org it has a Prism2/2.5/3 chipset. But I can't find the appropriate module which I should load to enable this card. Could you please refer me to the right module name?

Furthermore, windows says that this card has Realtek 8180L chipset? Is it in conflict to "Prism2/2.5/3". Is it possible to get running Realtek binaries under 2.6?

Any help is welcome!

Yevgen