Re: Re: KDE font size problem after nvidia driver upgrade

I found a couple of lines from the respective Xorg.0.log files for the two
drivers which perhaps are pertinant:

For the nv driver:
(--) NV(0): Display dimensions: (340, 270) mm
(--) NV(0): DPI set to (76, 72)

For the nvidia driver:
(--) NVIDIA(0): DPI set to (95, 96); computed from "UseEdidDpi" X config
option

This sounds like it could be what I am after.  I have never heard of the
"UseEdidDpi" X config option, and I am sure I have never personally changed
it, but I will investigate it and see if it affects my problem.

Thanks
--
David Bruce