Re: Slightly OT: Comments, ideas, or suggestions for improving websites

Richard Lyons wrote:

I'm half inclined to ignore this post as merely promotional, but
debcentral looks fairly interesting, even if I couldn't create an
account on its wiki (that part of the form missing).

Thanks for the ideas and suggestions. I am hoping that we can accomplish some kind of agreement, and your suggestion has some possibilities.

As for the wiki registration being broken, I will have to look into that, and I apologize sincerely for it. The person responsible for maintaining it has been in the midst of moving to a new house and hasn't been available for a few days, so I really have no good explanation as to why its not working.