pam_krb5 on Sarge doesn't support "minimum_uid"?

Hi!

I'm using "pam_krb5" to authenticate users, and I have the following
in /etc/krb5.conf:

[appdefaults]
        pam = {
                ticket_lifetime = 1d
                renew_lifetime = 1d
                forwardable = true
                proxiable = false
                retain_after_close = true
                minimum_uid = 11001
                debug = false
        }

But the "minimum_uid" setting seems to be ignored, as users with lower
UIDs are still able to login. I'm using the exact same configuration
on a SUSE machine and it works as expected.

SUSE ships with "pam_krb5 1.3-something", and Sarge ships with
"pam_krb5 1.0-something".

Does anyone know if "minimum_uid" only appeared in some > 1.0 version?
I can't seem to find anything about this...

Any help would be appreciated.

--
Carlos Rodrigues