Re: Imap

Roy wrote:

> [...]
Yes, it does seem like that sometimes... :)

To encapsulate the thread so far, it sounds as though your mail server
is working, but some configuration tweaking on the server, or the client
may be needed to allow weird e-mail clients like Microsoft Outlook to
access it?

So, does anyone have experience hooking MS Outlook to an IMAP server?

--

Mitch Wiedemann
Webmaster - Ithaca Free Software Association