Re: [Fwd: Re: can't remove dir]

Paul Johnson wrote:

kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:

Please keep replies on the list and also please bottom post to messages. I
am forwarding your email to the list.

Bottom posting isn't always the answer, and if you're going to lecture
someone about bad quoting style, you might want to follow good practice
yourself.

http://ursine.ca/Top_Posting

Regarding my posting the last email on the top. This could be the situation :- You can notice that my initial reply was at the bottom to Anton's email. You can see that at http://lists.debian.org/debian-user/2005/11/msg01560.html . To this email, Eduardo Rocha Costa sent me a personal email by posting at the top. I forwarded that reply to the list thinking that the reply would be useful for others.

Now when I forward some email, it is usually sent as an attachment and some email clients have this habit of showing the text attachments at the bottom of the actual email which is why you saw my post as top posting.

I still think I follow reasonably good quoting style. But if you still have any suggestions, I would be happy to correct myself.

bye
raju