Printing flash web pages.

Hi there,

Today I was trying to print a colouring page for my daughter on the nickjr
site.  They use a flash application, and the only way to print the page is by
pressing a little "print" button that is part of the flash content.

When I push this button, I get a nice looking pop-up telling my that "The
printing job has been sent to the default printer"

This happens both in Konqueror and Firefox.  I am running the versions
currently in testing along with flashplugin-nonfree.

My printer is a networked cups printer, and other apps work fine printing to
it.

Can anyone else reproduce this for me?  Here is a page to try out:

http://www.nickjr.com/home/shows/backyardigans/printables/back_coloring_pages.jhtml

Mark