Re: openssl update

On Thu, Oct 27, 2005 at 02:54:07PM +0300, Alexei Chetroi wrote:
> but in sarge it is version 0.9.7e-3, not 0.9.7e-3sarge1. Whether there's
> a typo in matrix, or it wasn't uploaded to the server. Could it be
> possible?

Indeed strange.  I see the same thing on my Sarge.

A similar question is asked on the debian-security mailing list.
Maybe the thread there will ultimately give an answer.  See

http://lists.debian.org/debian-security/2005/10/msg00076.html

Public GnuPG key:  http://maurits.vanrees.org/var/gpgkey.asc
"It can seem like you're doing just fine,
but the creep's creeping into your mind." - Neal Morse