Re: problem creating/recognizing new folders

Hi,

On Wed, Oct 26, 2005 at 09:29:41PM +0200, Robert Cates wrote:
> I've recently installed SpamAssassin 3.0.4 and created a folder '.Spam'
> to hopefully store the suspected spam mail, but I cannot get my Outlook
> or Thunderbird clients to recognize it.  I'm using courier-imap 0.37 on
> my Debian 3.0 machine, with exim 4.54.  Any ideas what's gone wrong?
> What do I need to do?

Sorry I'm not too clear on what you've done here.  You've installed spam-
assassin, but how were you intending on the mail to get to your .Spam folder?
I'm assuming you're using maildrop or something similar?  Is the .Spam directory
you mentioned inside of a Maildir or is it just a directory inside of $HOME?

Cameron Matheson