[skype] X server and skype, that's a problem

Hi,

I installed on my etch the last release of SKYPE. It works, but when I use the
vocal chat (of corse the most important feature of the program), I can notice a
REALLY strange thing: when I speak without touching mouse or keyboard, and X
server doesn't have any activity (for example on a empty gnome desktop), the
chat works fine. On the contrary, if I speak moving windows, browsing web or
switching desktop, the Skype user I'm talking with receives a really distorted
signal: if I stop giving input to X server, the chat works fine.

The conclusion is the following: X refresh activity causes distortions on mic
input channel. I know, it seems strange, but I don't find any other explanation.

Do you have any idea or solution about it?

Bye (and help me with my poor English :-))

Belbo