TSClient question...

When using the VNC client there is a way to toggle from using
the full screen to having a scrollable window (IIRC).  Is
there a way to toggle the Terminal Server Client window
similarly?  I use TSClient to log in remotely to WinXP
machines from my laptop.  My laptop has only a 1024x768
screen, as do most of the WinXP machines, and it would be
helpful to be able to go "full screen" when logged in to
WinXP.

Thanks.

--
Andy Anderson
Salisbury, MD, USA

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour."
                                                     - Anonymous