Re: Strange crontab-problem

You are likly getting back a line from ps -ef that is infact the process of
the grep looking for sshd.
I had a similar problem like this once.
Trap just the grep sshd part and see if the grep isn't included.

make that line read ...

AANTAL=`ps -ef | /bin/grep '/usr/sbin/sshd' | /bin/grep -v grep |
/usr/bin/wc -l`

.. and it will stop the grep from appearing.