Re: Semi-OT: need to fake keyboard and mouse...

Christopher Pharo Glæserud wrote:
George J. (Andy) Anderson,

Does anyone know it there is a (simple) way to "emulate" a keyboard?

What does it do if you plug a mouse in the keyboard port?

I don't know - I didn't think of trying that.  I'll try it just to
see what happens when I get a chance.  Even if it works, I'd still
like to have a solution that doesn't involve any cabling that the
cat would play with, that would be in the way of cleaning around
the PC, etc.

--
Andy Anderson
Salisbury, MD, USA

"A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour."
                                                     - Anonymous