Re: apache-ssl and php4

On Mon, Sep 26, 2005 at 10:32:38AM -0800, Tim Jordan wrote:
> I have a server configured with apache and php4 working great.  I just added
> the apache-ssl package and I created my own certificate.  My problem is now
> when I try to access a .php page over SSL I get a prompt to download the file
> instead of it opening in my browser.
>
> Could someone please advise on what I'm missing?

It would probably be better run mod_ssl instead of apache-ssl, which
require another entire running instance of apache.  If you still want to
use apache-ssl, make sure that the php module is being loaded in the
apache-ssl configuration, which is completely independent from the
vanilla apache configuration.

-Roberto
--
Roberto C. Sanchez