Re: size of wiki.debian.net

kamaraju kusumanchi wrote:

The way I am currently using the wiki is as follows:
Let's say I solved a small problem by posting a question on debian-user or IRC. I will write a brief description of problem and solution on the wiki so that the users need not read whole threads when they face the same problem. If every user posting to Debian-user does the same, wiki can become a very good resource for us.

Also, this is the first I have heard of you making such wiki page! I'm
supprised you have not pointed to your wiki pages before! And what is
really confusing to me is that I have been on the wiki and have never
found any of the pages you did! This is why I think there should be an
http://wiki.debian.net/?TeluguMusic

http://wiki.debian.net/?DebianBooks

These two are my recent entries to the wiki. I have some other pages that I could not dig up :-) The wiki shows the latest user who edited the page. So you might not see my name when searching for these pages. As you say, Indexing feature is really missing in the wiki.

raju

Found this after accidentally sending my previous reply
http://wiki.debian.net/?IrcClients

raju

--
Kamaraju S Kusumanchi