does Sarge have a /boot/boot-menu.b file?

Does Sarge have a /boot/boot-menu.b file?

I just upgraded from Woody and it hangs at the beginning of bootup after saying just "LI" where it used to say "LILO". I tried running lilo manually but it requires a /boot/boot.b file. My /boot/boot.b appears to be a symlink to /boot/boot-menu.b, which doesn't exist. So I was wondering if that file is supposed to be part of Sarge, or if it's something else...

Thanks!

Luke