Re: CDROM was confusing the drive: copy protection

Apparently, _Jim Hall_, on 23/06/05 11:15,typed:

> For those of us who haven't run into this situation yet, could you
> please explain how the marker helped.
>
> Jim

I searched google when I realized the CD was not a standard audio disk
(did not have Compact Disc digital audio logo). Some of the links I hit
were:
http://www.audiorevolution.com/news/0502/22.copyprotection.shtml
http://groups.google.ca/group/rec.music.gaffa/browse_thread/thread/55c1374ff28da77e/d58cbdfa56c50abb?q=copy+protection+felt+tip+pen&rnum=1&hl=en#d58cbdfa56c50abb

So, based on the information abvoe, I just drew a band around 3~4mm wide
on the outer rim of the CD (on the laser side) and played the CD on the
Debian box without any problems.

->HS

--
Please remove the underscores ( the '_' symbols) from my email address
to obtain the correct one. Apologies, but the fudging is to remove spam.