No updates for Sarge

I was successfully using apt-get to maintain my sarge installation on my server. The week before sarge went stable I changed the 2 entries in my sources.list from testing to sarge and again successfully received an update. Now that Sarge is stable, I have not received any updates either normal or security. My sources.list is as shown in the release notes. I show a list of hits but nothing is brought down either from debian or from security.debian sources. I am using http.us.debian.org and security.debian.org. Can someone point me to a reference that might help me figure out what is happening?
--
John Graves

Dynamic Devices, Inc
Wakefield, M