Where did the unstable branch of the debian archives (ftp.fr.debian.org/debian-non-US/) go?

Hi all,

I am not sure I am posting in the right place, so please let me know if
it is so. Thanks.

For a few days now, I noticed that the non-US packages on the mirrors I
use for apt/aptitude/synaptic are unreachable. I use
ftp://ftp.fr.debian.org for everything. I just checked the site itself,
and there is no unstable folder in
ftp://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian-non-US/dists . I also tried
ftp2.fr.debian.org, but got the same results. I randomly checked a
german morror, and the unstable branch is there.

What is going on? Who should know about this?

Thanks,
ib

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/mobile.html