Re: how to disable ctrl+alt+backspace in X

On Sat, Jun 11, 2005 at 01:33:50PM +0200, LeVA wrote:

> If it is possible, please tell me, how to prevent killing my X with
> ctrl+alt+backspace.

man 5 XF86Config-4

Option "DontZap"  "boolean"
       This disallows the use of the Ctrl+Alt+Backspace
       sequence.  That sequence is normally used to
       terminate the X server.  When this option is enabled,
       that key sequence has no special meaning and is passed to
       clients.  Default: off.

So setting that to "on", "true" or "yes" should do it.

--
Angelina Carlton