Re: Corrupted Gecko print.xul?

On Tue, 31 May 2005 12:18:33 -0400
Patrick Wiseman <pwiseman@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi, all:
>
> I'm on a 'testing' system, recently updated.
>
> When I try to print a page from Mozilla-Firefox (using either Ctrl-P
> or the Printer icon), I get this error:
>
> XML Parsing Error: not well-formed
> Location: chrome://global/content/printdialog.xul
> Line Number 1, Column 2:
>
> followed by a bit of gibberish.
>
> How can I restore a good printdialog.xul (and how did mine get corrupted?)?

Did you, by chance, upgrade FF without restarting it?

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA  USA

"I was raised the old-fashioned way, with a stern set of moral
principles: Never lie, cheat, steal or knowingly spread a
venereal disease. Never speed up to hit a pedestrian or, of
course, stop to kick a pedestrian who has already been hit. From
which it followed, of course, that one would never ever - on pain
of deletion from dozens of Christmas card lists across the
country - vote Republican."
Barbara Ehrenreich