Re: Horde login

On Tue, May 31, 2005 at 10:58:42AM +0200, Jacob Friis Larsen wrote:
> Having installed Horde i'm unable to login.
> Should I create a user in the db?

Jacob,

Sarge or Woody? horde3 or horde2?  Have you read every document in
/usr/share/doc/horde?/?  Carefully?  Twice?  I have installed horde on a
few machines.  It is crucial that you read the docs becuase there are
many manual steps you need to take.  If you still have problems, post
specificly what they are to the list and I'll do my best to help you
out.

-Roberto

--
Roberto C. Sanchez