Re: 3 unrelated Questions (ipmasq, vncserver, and IceWM)

Scarletdown wrote:
As per the subject line, the following three questions are unrelated to each other. However, I felt it best to put them all in one post instead of doing 3 seperate posts.

1: I'm having some minor problems with ipmasq on a router I just built (Deabian Sid). After the network interfaces are brought up, ipmasq and GuardDog get started. However, none of the systems on the network, other than the router, are able to access the Internet until I manually run ipmasq.

Is there some reason why you are not using guidedog for your IP routing
configuration?  It's intended to work as a pair with guarddog and I'm
not surprised if you see problems with other packages.