Re: mouse scroll wheel ZAxisMapping

On 27/05/05 21:25 Cameron Matheson wrote:
Hi,

| This is what I've got in my XF86Config-4
|
| Section "InputDevice"
|         Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
|         Driver          "mouse"
|         Option          "CorePointer"
| Option "Device"

"/dev/input/mice"

and it doesn't recognise the 'scroll up' event, instead is mostly (80%
of the time in some apps more than other) thinks I right-clicked.

This becomes dangerous when i sometimes click too quick and accidentally select one of those right-click menu options!

You need this line in there:

It goet snipped out by the previous poster, which is why you didn't see it. I have actually got:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/mice"
        Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
        Option          "Emulate3Buttons"       "no"
        Option          "Buttons"               "5"
EndSection

tried /dev/psaux too. Same problem.