Re: Configuring Squid

Hi there,

I'm trying to access my proxy from my job. Some configurations were
made but I'm not sure about the acl configurations for solve this
error message:

"
While trying to retrieve the URL: http://www.google.com/

The following error was encountered:

Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed
at this time. Please contact your service provider if you feel this is
incorrect.

"
Could somebody help me for this configuration? Any information I
missed to paste here? Meanwhile I'm gonna look for docs throught out
the internet.

Thanks all,

Romulo Sousa