Problem with mutt macro

I have the following macro in my muttrc, which is supposed to print some
text to the status line and then call bogofilter with the body of the
email fed through a pipe:

    macro index \Ch "!echo Marking message as ham...\n |bogofilter
    -Sn\n" "Mark message as ham, not spam."

However, while it seems to work (mostly), it has the side-effect of
always leaving me inside the message, instead of in the index where I
called the keystroke. What am I doing wrong?

--
Find my Techno-Geek Journal at http://www.codegnome.org/geeklog/