Re: Java Virtual Machine

Seems odd, that KDE can now use Java in webpages, such as scrolling weather
boxes that were once greyed out, etc..  But I just cannot get the installer
to recognize it as does the rest of the system.

Current everyting from the *.deb that was created is lcoated here:
/usr/lib/j2re1.5-sun/  Did I get teh wrong package?  Should I have gottent he
JDK(dev kit) vs. the JRE(runtime enviroment)?

Well since I jsut seent hat last line about the "deb"  I guess I will remove
it and go from the FAQ page and see where taht gets me.

Thanks for your help

--

Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and
ever wanted.."
http://counter.li.org #384146  284016