Re: what is the toggle for base-config?

Chris Hardy wrote:

aha! thanks - didn't think to try that!
The default selection is mail server and I hit enter in hopes that that
would be the toggle (a little frustrated I guess). Do  you happen to know...
Do you happen to know if I toggle that off, will the mail server configs be
uninstalled, or do I now have to do that manually?

-chris

The space bar toggles on and off on that screen, so it should work there. Only when you go to the next bit does Aptitude get the commands to download. It fetches the update list first then goes on to download "appropriate" packages for your selection.

--
Blessings

Wulfmann

Wulf Credo:
Respect the elders. Teach the young. Co-operate with the pack. Play when you can. Hunt when you must. Rest in between.