Shockwave?

It makes no sense that macromedia has a flash for linux but no shockwave, there company said they would consider it if it had a couple of thousand requests..

Hello!! Linux is coming the OS over windows it makes sense for companys that support software/plugins and drivers that can use linux.. I bet Microsoft has a big tie in this I was told that companys that support linux have to pay microsoft more for licensing if this is true shouldnt microsoft get in trouble?